Assisting Research Institutions
Managers and directors of research institutions need to understand how intellectual property management can affect future value and prospects.
We help you, your staff and faculty members understand the commercial value of products and other early stage technologies, and assist in determining the steps needed to protect and market these assets.
• Conduct capability assessments and environmental scans
• Set up technology transfer programs, including assistance in establishing appropriate institutional policies and procedures
• Provide Technology Transfer Officer training
• Provide faculty presentations on intellectual property and technology transfer to promote awareness
• Advise on intellectual property protection in particular cases
• Assist technology transfer staff to negotiate licenses and industry sponsored research agreements with private companies and government institutions
• Administer existing license agreements